Friday, October 17, 2008

to poo or not to poo....


I know everyone will think I am a little nuts, but I have started to put William on the potty when I know he is getting ready to poop. I have been using cloth diapers and it makes life so much easier not having to rinse them out! I have to say that until yesterday, I had not changed a poopy diaper in about a month. It was fabulous...I would put him on the potty every night right around dinner time and he would poop. Easy as that. That is until I jinxed myself. I was bragging to people at work about it and of course he had a poopy diaper the past 2 days. I thought for a minute there I might have had a little genius on my hands! Oh well, I of course am not "potty training" but hey, every little bit counts!

2 comments:

Beth said...

He looks like budda on his throne

Madison'sMom said...

Hey if it keeps you from changing a dirty diper go for it.